Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in Bihar BPSC? If Yes, continue reading. Because we are providing you with information about Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 in this article. Indian Navy has issued a job notification for SSR Post. So, eligible applicants should fill out the Navy SSR Notification 2023 Online Form for available positions. As per the notice, Candidates may apply for the Navy SSR 02/2023 Recruitment Form.
The Navy SSR Notification 2023 is now available for 4165 Post. So, applicants who are seeking a job in Navy SSR may fill out an application form at @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Table of Contents
Navy SSR Agniveer Notification 2023 Pdf.
Are you also eagerly waiting for the Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Notification? If Yes, you can now submit your form. Because the board has released the notification for the SSR Post today. Read the section below for more recruitment news and updates.
This is an excellent chance for those candidates who are looking for job.Because the Recruitment Notification has been made available to all waiting candidates. On this page, you can also get detailed information about Navy SSR 02/2023 Recruitment, such as the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, fee and pay scale, and further details.
Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR )|
|Advt. No.||02/2023 & 01/2024|
|No. of Vacancy||4165 Post|
|Apply Last Date||19/06/2023|
|Start Date for Apply Online||29/05/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19/06/2023|
|Merit List||Oct 2023|
- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by the candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using a Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit cards will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|SSR Agniveer||4165 (including a maximum of 833 female only)|
Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths.
- Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Pay Scale for Navy SSR Agniveer
Navy SSR Agniveer Selection Process 2023
- The selection process of the Agniveer (SSR) – 02/2023 batch will include two stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer-based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT, and Recruitment Medical Examination.
STAGE – I (INET – COMPUTER-BASED ONLINE EXAMINATION)
- All India computer-based examination- INET would be conducted for Shortlisting of candidates.
- Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test.
- Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner.
- The cut-off marks for shortlisting for the next stage of the selection process may vary from state to state.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each
- carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- The syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ and https://agniveernavy.cdac.in.
- The duration of the examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate.
- The Indian Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Negative Marking: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
STAGE – II (WRITTEN EXAMINATION, PFT, AND RECRUITMENT MEDICAL)
- Candidates shortlisted in INET examination (computer-based online examination) will be issued a call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Recruitment Medical). Stage II will be conducted in the designated Indian Navy‟s centers.
- The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ https://agniveernavy.cdac.in. Aadhar Card is mandatory for Stage II.
Physical Standards for Navy SSR Agniveer
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follows:-
Minimum Height Standards for Navy Agniveer SSR
- The minimum height standards for male is 157 cms and for female is 152 cms.
How to Apply Navy Agniveer SSR Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Navy SSR website from 29 May 2023.
- Applications will only be accepted online.
- Applicants will be given an online Registration Number upon registration, which should be accurately saved for future reference.
- The applicant’s E-mail address must be included in the application.
- The deadline for submitting an online application is 15 June 2023.
Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|CORRIGENDUM FOR NAVY SSR||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
What is the Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 29/05/2023 and Last Date: 19/06/2023
How many vacancies will be there in Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2023?
There are 1365 SSR Posts in the Navy.
What is the Exam Fee for Navy SSR Notification 2023?
Rs. 550/- for All Category.
What is the Navy SSR Exam 2023 Date?
Navy SSR Exam 2023 will be held in July 2023.
When Navy SSR Recruitment 2023Notification issue on Official Website.
Navy SSR Notification 2023 issue on 18/05/2023.