UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023: Apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CAPF Recruitment 2023 Notification for Assistant Commandant Post. Are you looking for a job at UPSC? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you with details about UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023. UPSC has released a notification for CAPF ACs Post. So, eligible candidates may fill out UPSC CAPF Online Form 2023 for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply to UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023.
The UPSC CAPF Notification 2023 for Vacant Posts Out. So, applicants who are seeking a job in UPSC can apply application form @upsc.gov.in
Table of Contents
UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you desperately waiting for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, you can fill out your form. Because the UPSC has issued a notification for the Assistant Commandant Vacancies today. Read the section below for more recruitment news and updates. This is an ideal chance for those trying to find jobs. Because the Recruitment Notification has been made available to all interested candidates. On our website, you can also get all information about UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023, such as the application deadline, eligibility requirements, Fee & Pay Scale, and further details. UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Notification Online Form.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Central Armed Police Force (ACs)|
|No. of Vacancy||322 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||16/05/2023|
|Start Date for Apply Online||26/04/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||16/05/2023|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Nil|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
|SC / ST||20-30 Years|
|Age Relaxation applicable as per rules.|
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Department||No. of Post|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Pass / Appear Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandant.
- Such proof of passing the requisite examination should have been issued latest by the closing date of the Detailed Application Form of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2023.
Physical Eligibility Details for UPSC CAPF
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|Weight||50 Kg||46 Kg|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter (3 chances)||3 Meter (3 chances)|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- PET / PST Exam
- Interview / Personality Test
- Final Merit List
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern 2023
The Union Public Service Commission’s will conduct written examination on August 6, 2023, and will be composed of two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II :
- General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
- In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/language skills willbe English only.
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2023
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability: Questions will be designed to determine logical thinking, quantitative aptitude (including mathematical skills), and data interpretation.
- General Science: The questions will be designed to assess general knowledge, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of daily scientific phenomena, as well as emerging areas of relevance such as information technology, biotechnology, and environmental science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will assess candidates’ knowledge of current events of national and international significance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and nation-to-nation interaction.
- Indian Polity and Economy: The questions will aim to assess candidates’ knowledge of the country’s political system and the Indian Constitution, social systems and public administration, Indian economic development, regional and international security issues, and human rights, including indicators.
- India’s History: The questions will cover the topic in its social, economic, and political dimensions. This includes the rise of nationalism and the independence movement.
- Indian and World Geography: The questions ought to concern the physical, social, and economic elements of Indian and global geography.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
- Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or Englishtotaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history, especially the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
- Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counterarguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
How to Apply UPSC CAPF Online Form 2023
- The online registration application will be hosted at the UPSC Portal.
- Applications will only be accepted online.
- Applicants will be given an online Registration Number after registration, which should be carefully saved for future reference.
- The applicant’s E-mail address must be given in the application.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 16/05/2023.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
UPSC CAPF AC Form Apply Dates: 26/04/2023 to 16/05/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 200 for UR/ OBC / EWS and No Fee for SC / ST / Female Candidates.
How many vacancies will be there in UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2023?
There are 46 Posts in UPSC.
When will be UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Notification be issued on Official Website?
UPSC CAPF Notification 2023 was issued on 26/04/2023.
How can I fill out the application form?
You will be able to fill out the application form through online mode.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Central Armed Police Force Post?
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream. UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Notification Online Form.
What will be the age limit to apply for UPSC CAPF Post?
Minimum Age 20 Years and Upper Age 25 Years. UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Notification Online Form.
- Rangers Jobs In Punjab Pakistan 2023
- Globally Emerging Professions
- Navy SSR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification for 02/2023 Batch Online Form
- SPMCIL IGM Mumbai Recruitment 2023 Notification for Jr. Technician & Office Assistant
- Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification for 170461 Post